contact Jeri Finard
- With over 30 years of management and board member experience in consumer products and brand development, Jeri brings significant operating experience to Lykos Capital Partners.
- Jeri is a member or past member of the board of directors of Serta Simmons, Seventh Generation (now a Unilever division), OLLY Vitamins, and Frontier Communications (NYSE: FTR).
- Previously Jeri was the Global Chief Marketing Officer of Kraft Mondelez, Global Brand President of Avon and President of Godiva Chocolatier.
contact Amy Wolf
- Amy began her career in investment banking at Goldman Sachs but at her core she is an entrepreneur.
- In 1994, Amy founded AltiTUNES, a retail chain of stores that sold music, movies, and portable electronics in airports. Amy built the business to nearly 30 stores before selling the business to InMotion Entertainment in 2005.
- Amy serves on the Women’s Leadership Committee of Brown University. She is also a Director of Ramapo for Children, a non-profit working on behalf of children.